THE DAILY DIVERSION

SCOURING MY BRAIN FOR A LITTLE ACTIVITY

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

PROBLEM SOLVED...

Okay, I had a 9 am meeting this morning with "The Power's that Be" and have been enlightened. Luckily for me, my BIG boss went with me. He asked the all important question that I wanted to ask. "Was that information is this (pointing to the manual)?"

The answer we received was... Wait for it... "Not explicitly."

Beautiful isn't it? There's nothing like intentionally hiding things to keep the rest of us ignorant, right? Sounds a lot like our government, no? Maybe "they" are aspiring for a career in politics?

Onward... After being "let in" on the secret, it took a matter of 10 minutes for me to fully interpret and install the missing pieces in my project, and guess what? It worked... PERFECTLY!

Imagine that! If you have the information things will work the way they're supposed to. Keep this in mind at all times people! You wouldn't try to start up a car without gasoline in it, right?

Okay, I'm done ranting for today. It's been a good morning. I've been busy getting this "automobile" functional, and I'm going to give it a full "test drive" this afternoon. Yep, I'm finished with car jargon for the day too.
||Inflicted on you by John, at 12:00 PM

0 Comments:

What do you think?